| Summer Camp 2019 2019 Online Application Maps and Directions A Day at Camp Things to Bring
||Pathfinder Summer Camp 2019
For girls entering 5th – 9th grade
July 7 - July 13, 2019 (Sunday-Saturday)
Cedar Lake Camp
1100 Mill Creek Road
Big Bear Lake, CA 92315
the campsite address. Please do not mail your application form here)
Contact Person: Teresa T. Kaldor
Phone no: (310)866-7772
NOTE: Acceptance to Camp will not be provided unless online application is completed and all documents including $100 downpayment have been received.
- Applications are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis. You will be notified promptly by letter or e-mail when your daughter is accepted.
- Our camp fee for 2019 is $465 per child ($430 for each additional family member). This fee covers the application fee, room and board, educational materials, camp insurance and all activity expenses.
- To apply, please complete the 2019 ONLINE APPLICATION, then send the following:
1) Health and Activity Consent Form (download pdf)
3) Picture of Camper
4) Ropes Activity Document (SOAR) (download pdf) - optional for 8th/9th graders
Downpayment of $100. Checks payable to 'Southern Hills, Inc.'
Documents may be emailed to: email@example.com or mailed to:
Pathfinder Summer Camp
23371 Mulholland Drive, #348
Woodland Hills CA 91364
ATTENTION PLEASE! IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS!
- Payment Policy - For those accepted to camp, the balance of the camp fee will be due no later than June 20, 2019. If full payment is not received by June 20, 2019, late payees will be put on wait list (even if initially accepted to camp), unless they make arrangements with the Board (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) re payment terms. We offer payment plans for those who would like to pay in installments before camp starts.
- Arrival is between 2pm and 4pm (2 hours) on Sunday. To avoid disruption during camp, no latecomers will be admitted after Monday (July 8, 2019) at 12noon. Saturday departure is at 2 pm.
- Roommate Policy – same grade only, we will try our best (but can not guarantee) to accommodate requests.
Health and Activity Consent Form (download pdf)
8th and 9th graders Participant Agreement (download pdf)
8th and 9th graders, if you wish to participate in the ropes activity, you and your parents need to sign and send us the participant agreement above.
Please also note the list of things to bring specifically for the ropes activity.
8th and 9th graders Lists of Things to Bring